Apply for Weekday/Evening Program
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible because of admission/enrollment deadlines and limited class sizes.
Application Deadlines and Submission
The Master of Business Administration program accepts applications year-round.
Application Packet Checklist (Non-Joint Program Students)
- Completed application. Failure to complete the entire application may delay processing.
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 made payable to “Roseman University of Health Sciences”; applications will not be processed until the application fee is received by the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation (form is enclosed in application)
- Original essay on motivation to obtain an MBA
- Official transcripts from each university or college attended to be sent to the MBA program. Official transcripts must be: 1) sent directly from the institution attended – transcripts received from or mailed by the student will be considered unofficial, and 2) received by the MBA program within one (1) week after the application is received to continue processing an application
- Additional documentation as stated on the application, if applicable, must be received upon submission of an application; applications will not be reviewed until applicable documentation is received
Applicants with coursework in progress must submit documentation to verify that the applicant is currently registered for, or enrolled in, the course. Acceptable forms of documentation include an official transcript, unofficial transcript or a copy of the registration for the outstanding course(s). Failure to provide documentation of coursework in progress will delay the application process.
An undergraduate degree must be completed and documented by an official transcript on or prior to the first day of classes or upon matriculation. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide the Admissions and Enrollment Office with updated transcripts as courses are completed.
Receipt of Application
The MBA Admissions and Enrollment Office will notify an applicant via e-mail upon receipt of an application. Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
Evaluation of Applicant
The Admissions and Enrollment Office reviews an applicant’s application, letters of recommendation, original essay and official transcript(s) to determine applicant’s eligibility.
The Admissions Committee reviews applications as they are received and looks for indications of potential to successfully complete the program. Such qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong communication skills
- Success in prior college courses
- Evidence of leadership potential
- Intellectual ability
- Motivation to succeed
- Community service/work experience