Evening/Weekend & Weekday MBA Program
- Submit an application with $100 application fee
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited university
- Submit official transcripts of all college-level work. (The transcripts must be sent directly from the colleges or universities you attended directly to Roseman University of Health Sciences)
- There are no specific prerequisite course requirements; however, prior work experience is highly desirable
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (if not, a minimum of 500 on the GMAT is required or an appropriate leveling course)
In order to have coursework from a non-U.S. college or university considered, a transcript evaluation from World Education Services (WES), or Josef Silny and Associates (JSA) must be submitted. No other evaluations will be accepted. Evaluations must be official and received by the MBA Program office in its original sealed envelope.
The applicant submitting coursework in English Composition of Speech from non-English speaking foreign schools must have a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 or above (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based). Please use Roseman University of Health Sciences TOEFL code 4463.
Graduate Admissions Tests
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or any other graduate admission tests are optional for students with a 3.0 GPA or better in the last 60 hours of college credits or overall. However, students who have taken such test are encouraged to submit the results. Roseman University of Health Sciences’ GMAT reporting code number is 4463.
Essay and Letters of Recommendation
Except for joint program students (PharmD and Dental residents), all applicants are required to submit two (2) letters of recommendation. Recommendation forms are provided in the application and should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the application. All applicants are also required to complete an original essay of 200 words or less expressing your career interests and motivations in pursuing an MBA degree.
Offer of Admission
Applicants offered admission receive an admission’s packet to include:
- A formal letter from the Director of the MBA Program granting admission into the program
- An admission form
- Information from the Financial Aid office
- Payment and Registration Agreement forms
- Health insurance information
In order to accept an offer of admission, an applicant should return the following to the University:
- A completed admission form indicating acceptance to the offer of admission
- A seating deposit of $250 – cashier’s check or money order payable to Roseman University of Health Sciences; the seating deposit is applied to the first year’s tuition
- If applicable, health insurance information
- A completed Payment and Registration form indicating the choice in payment options
All materials must be received at least 45 days before the start of classes. There are no exceptions.
MBA Program Policy for Evaluation of Prior Education
Students with prior MBA course work within the last 7 years from a regionally accredited institution may be able to obtain course transfer credits. Transfer students may also receive MBA credits as specified in the MBA Program’s policy for prior academic work (see residency requirement and time limitation policies). Students will not be awarded any MBA credits for prior work experience.
All requests for transfers must be submitted and approved in writing before matriculation. If you feel that you may qualify, please e-mail the MBA Admissions and Enrollment Office.
Doctor Of Pharmacy/MBA Joint Degree Program
Recently admitted PharmD students who are interested in the joint program should e-mail or contact the MBA Admissions and Enrollment office at 702-968-1661 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the College of Pharmacy to be enrolled in the joint PharmD/MBA program.
Aeodo/MBA Residency Program
Please contact the College of Dental Medicine at 702-968-1682 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the College of Dental Medicine to be enrolled in the joint program.
Doctor Of Medicine In Dentistry/MBA Joint Degree Program
Recently admitted DMD students who are interested in the joint program should e-mail or contact the MBA Admissions and Enrollment office at 702-968-1661 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the College of Dental Medicine and finish their D1 year in order to apply and to be enrolled in the joint DMD/MBA program.