Why an MBA?
Statistics show that professionals experience an increase in salary after completing an MBA, as much as twice that of a regular university degree. In addition, graduates typically obtain and hold high level management positions. Management knowledge and leadership skills have become increasingly important in today’s economic environment. Knowledge of decision-making, leadership creativity & innovation, marketing, accounting and finance and other skills gained in an MBA program are in high demand. An MBA provides a competitive edge to achieve professional and career success. The challenging and inspiring Roseman MBA program, accredited by the IACBE, synthesizes practice with theory and offers the following:
- Achievement of a Focused and Integrated Study Across Business Disciplines with a Healthcare Industry focus
- Development of Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Improvement of Communication Skills
- Enhancement of Work Performance
- An Opportunity to Solve Work-related Real-world Problems
- Provide Career Development Opportunities
- Develop Entrepreneurial Skills
Roseman University offers evening/weekend and weekday classes. You can request more information by emailing us or calling 702-968-1661.