Joint PharmD/MBA & DMD/MBA Programs
- Complete an online application allowing the MBA Program to access application information provided to the Roseman College of Pharmacy or College of Dental Medicine.
- There are no specific prerequisite business course requirements.
- Admission and Enrollment in the Roseman University College of Pharmacy or College of Dental Medicine is a prerequisite for the joint degree programs. Students who have been offered admission in the PharmD or DMD Programs can submit an application for the joint degree program.
Offer of Admission
Applicants offered admission receive an admission’s packet to include:
- A formal letter from the Director of the MBA Program granting admission into the program
- Course Enrollment Form
- Information from the Financial Aid office
- Payment and Registration Agreement forms
- Health insurance information
In order to accept an offer of admission, an applicant should return the following to the University:
- A completed course enrollment form indicating acceptance to the offer of admission
- A seating deposit of $250 – cashier’s check or money order payable to Roseman University of Health Sciences; the seating deposit is applied to the first year’s tuition
- If applicable, health insurance information
- A completed Payment and Registration form indicating the choice in payment options
All materials must be received at least 45 days before the start of classes. There are no exceptions.
MBA Program Policy for Evaluation of Prior Education
Students with prior MBA course work within the last 7 years from a regionally accredited institution may be able to obtain course transfer credits. Transfer students may also receive MBA credits as specified in the MBA Program’s policy for prior academic work (see residency requirement and time limitation policies). Students will not be awarded any MBA credits for prior work experience.
All requests for transfers must be submitted and approved in writing before matriculation. If you feel that you may qualify, please e-mail the MBA Admissions and Enrollment Office.
Doctor Of Pharmacy/MBA Joint Degree Program
PharmD students who are interested in the joint program should e-mail or contact the MBA Admissions and Enrollment Office at 702-968-1661 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the Roseman College of Pharmacy to be enrolled in the joint PharmD/MBA Program.
AEODO/MBA Residency Program
Please contact the College of Dental Medicine at 702-968-1682 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the College of Dental Medicine to be enrolled in the joint program.
Doctor Of Medicine In Dentistry/MBA Joint Degree Program
DMD students who are interested in the joint program should e-mail or contact the MBA Admissions and Enrollment Office at 702-968-1661 for more information. Students must first gain admission to the College of Dental Medicine to be enrolled in the joint Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD)/MBA Program.