MBA Teach Out Schedule for Returning Students
Path to Graduation: One-Time-Only Weekend Schedule for Returning Students with Outstanding Requirements
On-ground courses with remote (Zoom) attendance option available.
- Courses offered below are a one-time-only Weekend Schedule.
- Each course will last four weekends (Friday evenings (5:30pm-9:30pm) and Saturday (8am – 5pm)). All twelve program courses are offered in the sequence order provided below and supportive for completing all outstanding courses to meet the graduation requirements, on or before the May 2022 graduation, when the last and remaining MBA Program’s cohorts are scheduled to complete the program.
- Students who have courses that are outside the 7-year time limitation requirement can retake those expired courses, including the remaining outstanding courses and graduate on or before May 2022.
- The MBA staff will communicate and provide to each student a course enrollment form populated with the outstanding courses needed to fulfill the graduation requirements. Please sign and return the course enrollment form by January 4, 2021. Upon the receipt and processing of the signed form, the MBA staff or faculty, and/or the service units (registrar, IT, financial aid and bursar), may follow up with students as needed about academic and support-service related concerns (updating contact information, incomplete enrollment, financial aid or payment arrangements, etc.)
|Course number||Course title||Course dates Friday evenings (5:30pm-9:30pm) and Saturday (8am -5pm)|
|MBA 642||Managerial Economics||2/5/21 -2/27/21|
|MBA 650||Managerial Accounting||3/5/21 -3/27/21|
|MBA 662||Entreprenurial Finance||4/2/21 -4/24/21|
|MBA 602||Healthcare Management||5/7/21 -5/29/21|
|MBA 603||Legal Environment||6/4/21 -6/26/21|
|MBA 605||Human Resource Mgmt||7/9/21 -7/31/21|
|MBA 610||Organizational Behavior||8/6/21 -8/28/21|
|MBA 620||Marketing||9/3/21 -9/25/21|
|MBA 645||Business Ethics and Practices||10/1/21 -10/23/21|
|MBA 630||Healthcare Op Mgmt||10/29/21 -11/20/21|
|MBA 670||Strategic Management||1/7/22 -1/29/22|
|MBA 690||Entrepreneurship||2/4/22 -2/26/22|
|Remediation (if needed)||3/4/22 – 3/26/22|
|Graduation Ceremony||May 2022|
- Each course has one mid-course formative assessment (to promote learning but has no grade impact) and ends with one comprehensive final assessment (individual and group as required by the Roseman Mastery Learning Model). They are held on the last Friday evening of the course and administered remotely using ExamSoft. If needed, reassessment is the next day, on Saturday, with no group points. If needed, remediation will be scheduled for when there are on other didactic engagement conflicts or during the summer break or March 2022.
If you have program related questions or need more information, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to MBA Program, 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014 or call 702-968-1661 or 702-968-1663 (NV) or MBA Program 10920 S. River Front Parkway, South Jordan, UT or call 801-878-1038 (UT).